Sunday 10:30 — Main Chapel
Minister Rev Kathleen Wood
Contact — firstname.lastname@example.org
Finghall is a small village that sits between Bedale and Leyburn, high up on the dale side.
the current chapel was opened in 1909 replacing the original chapel which was was built in 1845. We undertook an extensive modernisation programme in 2007.
Regular attenders number about 12 of which 4 are worship leaders and we can adapt our services quite flexibly. All our congregation are happy to take part in the services in one way or another. Like many chapels we also enjoy a cup of coffee or tea after the service.
We have fortnightly bible studies, monthly coffee mornings and a fortnightly children's group — the Cool Club.