- Apr 30th, 10:30 am - US @ West Tanfield
- Apr 30th, 6:30 pm - (Own/Local Arrangements)
- May 7th, 10:30 am - Rev'd David Emison (Holy Communion)
- May 7th, 6:30 pm - Mr Steve Laugher
- May 14th, 10:30 am - Hollingworth
- May 14th, 6:30 pm - Hollingworth
- May 21st, 10:30 am - Miss Pat Bootland
- May 21st, 3:30 pm - Family Time Special
- May 21st, 6:30 pm - (United Service at Masham)
Sunday Service at 10.30am & 6:30pm
Minister Rev Dr Pat Malham
"Showing, sharing and serving Jesus in the community".
Snape is a pretty village of around 100 houses surrounded by fertile farmland, and is both pleasant and industrious. It's main claim to fame is that the castle was once the home of Katherine Parr, the last and surviving wife of Henry Vlll.
We are blessed to have such an active family church in a small village. Snape Methodist Chapel has a strong evangelical tradition, with many visiting preachers becoming old friends of the church. Children's work has long been a feature, with Sunday schools, weekly clubs and an annual holiday club.
We are excited that God has given us a vision to reach out into the community, develop our expressions of worship and discipleship, and be open to the working of the Holy Spirit.
Our Chapel building was originally erected in the late 17th Century, extensively re-built in the 1950s, and recently improvements to the entrance, meeting room and toilet facilities make for a welcoming atmoshpere.
As well as Sunday worship we have Midweek home groups, Wesley Guild in the Winter months, a fortnightly After School Club — Sunshine Corner and fortnightly village Youth Club.
Visitors are assured of a warm welcome.