Sunday 10:30 — First and Third Sundays of the month
Finghall is a small village that sits between Bedale and Leyburn, high up on the dale side.
the current chapel was opened in 1909 replacing the original chapel which was was built in 1845 and was refurbished a few years ago to provide a warm and wonderful worship space that can also be used for other events.
All our congregation are happy to take part in the services in one way or another. Like many chapels we also enjoy a cup of coffee or tea after the service.
We have fortnightly bible studies, monthly coffee mornings and a fortnightly children's group — the Cool Club.