Minister: Rev Ian Pruden
Sunday Worship services at 10:30am We have been meeting over zoom this last few months and have been blessed as a congregation to stay in touch this way over lockdown
We aim to Glorify God through Welcome, Witness and Worship"
Methodism arrived in our village in the1700's. The current premises, on Boroughbridge Road, were built in 1874, replacing buildings in Main Street and behind Zion Terrace; a school room was added in 1883.
Glass outer doors have been installed allowing the illuminated cross to be visible from the road. A digital projector has been installed in the Chapel to enhance worship activities. The school room is available for public meetings and children's parties. The Parish Council are one of several regular users